Process industries strive for profitability amid
- Increasing market competition and shareholder expectations
- Increasing raw material and energy costs
- Tightening environmental and regulatory norms
In such a situation, adopting newer technology and improving the efficiency of the plant – existing or planned – becomes critical to remaining profitable and efficient. However, the cost of new technology could be high and risky requiring thorough testing and analysis before finalization. Process modeling and simulation using state of the art validated commercial simulation technologies is an important step to de-risk the investment in any greenfield or brownfield project.
Equinox is a leading software and services provider to the Oil & Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical, Power, Chemical, Metals & Minerals, and Pharmaceutical industries. Equinox’s rich, in-depth expertise with process simulation and optimization technologies has resulted in the delivery of projects saving our customers millions of dollars.
Some of the industries we have served include:
- Oil & Gas Processing (Upstream, Midstream and Downstream)
- Petrochemicals, Fertilizers, Pharmaceuticals
- Specialty Chemicals
Our Engineering and Consulting Services include:
- Conceptual Design, FEED and Detailed Engineering
- PFD, H&MB, P&ID and Equipment Datasheet generation
- Steady-State Simulation and Optimization
- Dynamic Simulation Studies
- Control and Operations Philosophy
- Plant Digital Twin Development
- Equipment Design and Sizing
- Utilities & Energy Management and Optimization
- Debottlenecking and Revamp Studies
- Piping Hydraulics and Flow Assurance
- Polymer Process Optimization
- Capital Cost and Economic Analysis
Process Engineering Design and Operations Consulting
Maximize profitability and efficiency amid tightening environment norms, increasing raw material cost, energy cost, competition, safety and shareholder expectations.
Our Engineering services include Process Modeling and Simulation based solutions, using any simulator of your choice including but not limited to Aspen Plus, Aspen HYSYS, Honeywell UniSim, AVEVA PRO/II etc.
The spectrum of projects delivered have covered almost all the aspects of process engineering such as Process Plant Modeling, Licensor Technology Validation, Emission Modeling, Plant Revamping and Retrofitting, Advanced Process Control (APC), Real-Time Optimization (RTO), Energy and Utilities Optimization, Safety Analysis, Plant Cost Estimation, etc.