Any premier R&D center will typically have a large set-up of Autoclaves, Micro-Reactors, Analytical Instruments and Plants to support their research activities. These facilities generate a very large volume of data, series of runs are taken with small variations in operating conditions to assess and analyze the sensitivity of plant output. To store, retrieve, and disseminating this data with security poses another risk to corporates intellectual property.
Equinox offer PILOTWORKS®, a comprehensive software application, which is totally customizable for scientifically managing data from various plant runs including integrating quality data in a secure and smart database as an automated process for typical needs of generating HMB, Reports and Alerts etc. to enable enhanced productivity.
PILOTWORKS®, carry out basic heat and mass balance to not only validate the quality of data but to also compute other data of interest, like the yields and specific consumptions. It provides a high-level validation and analysis of the collected data for future contextual analysis/correlation.
R&D Center of a large national refining company runs more than 50 pilot plants for various research activities. It is must to Adopt software to Secure, Manage, this voluminous data!!
To manage, store, retrieve and disseminate voluminous data generated from experimental run in a pilot plant with security.
Implement PILOTWORKS®, a comprehensive software application, it is used for statistical analysis, retrieving data, Report generation and store all voluminous data generated from experimental run in a pilot plant to central server with security.
- Builds a data repository of all your data on a central server
- Works in a multi-user network environment, with an intuitive GUI
- Secured, privilege-based access control with full audit trail
- Captures data automatically from the analytical instruments
- Automatic generation of Heat and Material Balance reports
- Automating custom analytics/reports
- Auto generation of Exception Reports
- Auto checking of data against preset limits to filter data entering errors
- Built-in SPC/SQC engine for statistical analysis